Boost Talent Attraction Success in Your Community: How Local Businesses Can Step Up to the Plate
Thursday, March 30, 2023 @ 1:00 PM, CST
Local businesses are looking to your economic development organizations to attract talent to the community, but turning interest into new residents and employees isn't entirely in your hands. Local businesses have a part to play in a prospect's decision-making journey, but too many don't know what to do.
Join us on March 30th to learn how employers can use recruitment marketing to play their part in your community's talent attraction strategy. Here's what we'll cover:
- How the recruitment and talent attraction game has changed.
- What local businesses are doing to drop the talent attraction ball.
- The new game in town -- recruitment marketing and employer branding.
- How EDOs and businesses can set themselves up for more talent attraction wins.
- What you can do to bring the recruitment marketing game to your community.
If you want to boost success for your talent attraction success, you won't want to miss this webinar. Can't make it at this time? Sign up anyway, and we'll send you the recording.
Lori Creighton, Content & Recruitment Marketing Consultant
Our presenter is Lori Creighton of Homestead Media. Lori is a Content and Recruitment Marketing Consultant for small businesses. She has developed an approach to recruitment marketing that drives immediate impact on recruiting while building the foundation for a long-term employer brand strategy.
You can connect with Lori on LinkedIn here, and find resources to learn about recruitment marketing on her website here.