SBA COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is working with regulated financial institutions to help them meet the needs of their customers.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) is working with state Governors to provide low-interest loans to small businesses and nonprofits that have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- SBA Products and Resources
- Government Contracting
- Local Assistance
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program is an SBA program that works directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest rate working capital loans of up to $2-million to small businesses and nonprofits.
- Process for Accessing SBA’S Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disaster Relief Lending