Other COVID-19 Resources
Health and Safety
- Telehealth and Online Mental Health Resources During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Prevention, Symptoms and FAQ
- Share Facts about COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Web page
- John Hopkins provides information on the virus, treatment and research.
- Visit the Mayo Clinic for information on symptoms and treatment.
- Administration for Community Living offers information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is studying the virus worldwide and helping communities respond locally. Check the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page for news and guidance.
- Corporation for National and Community Service guidance for volunteers and programs.
- Defense Commissary Agency is ensuring the quality and safety of food available at commissaries world-wide.
- The Department of Energy is researching COVID-19 at the National Labs.
- The Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) is developing new medical treatments.
- The Department of Homeland Security is facilitating a whole-of-government response in confronting COVID-19
- The Department of Labor has information for employers and workers on preparing workplaces and responding to COVID-19 in the workplace.
- The Environmental Protection Agency has information about disinfectants that can kill COVID-19 and facts about water safety.
- The Food and Drug Administration is working with the medical industry to develop vaccines, drugs, and diagnostic tests. For healthcare professionals, they offer FAQs about diagnostic testing.
- The Military Health System offers health advice, and updates on travel restrictions for members of the military.
- The Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center published guidance for healthcare providers.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture answers questions about food safety and pet safety.
- U.S. Fire Administration published infection control guidance for first responders.
Travel and Transportation
Money and Taxes
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) advice for deducting COVID-19 costs from your taxes.
- Trump Administration to delay tax payments for most individuals.
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued guidance for public housing authorities, landlords, shelters, non-profits, grantees, and stakeholders.
- Department of State is working with international governments to combat COVID-19 and has also issued travel advisories.
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) is providing funding to international organizations to combat COVID-19.
- OSHA COVID-19 Resources
- Some states are extending unemployment benefits to those quarantined or laid off due to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 and the American Workplace
Food Security and Meal Assistance
- The department is focused on ensuring low-income families, students, and the most vulnerable are provided with food security and meal assistance. The Food and Nutrition Service Page with information on SNAP, WIC, and Child Nutrition Program can be found here.
Farmers and Ranchers
- Farmers and ranchers who would like more information on our COVID-19 relates to farm loans, crop insurance, and safety net assistance should visit here.
- USDA COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide