Are You Championing Your Business Leaders Enough?
As an economic developer, we know you want to champion and promote the successful businesses in your community. Successful businesses create jobs, donate to charities and support your schools. In short, successful businesses improve people’s lives—and Golden Shovel wants to help you retain more of these successful businesses.
By connecting with local businesses—through programs, workshops, communications, and other means—ED organizations help to foster growth and achieve success. Our communications strategies highlight your community and lift up the leaders in your community.
Our writers tell the success stories of your community and promote awareness, keeping you connected to prospects and businesses within your community.. Our specialized web applications are specifically built to help attract and retain skilled workers and to connect them to job listings and training opportunities.
Common Business Retention & Expansion Goals
- Support area businesses to expand.
- Create awareness of available programs and support.
- Stay in regular communication with area businesses.
- Keep the businesses and stakeholders informed of recent news and events
- Promote business success stories to the region, target industries and workforce.