The Right Talent, in the Right Place
Attracting, training, and retaining skilled workers has emerged as one of the foremost imperatives in cultivating a healthy economic ecosystem. And with some 75 million baby-boomers exiting the workforce, the need for workforce attraction is only increasing.
That’s why Golden Shovel Agency has developed a comprehensive set of tools and strategies to help economic development organizations cultivate a healthy workforce. Region branding, quality of life initiatives, and specialized online resources are just a few of the approaches that we’ve developed.
Common Workforce Attraction Goals
- Raise awareness about job development and private investment.
- Attract workers in the 25- to -45- year- old demographic.
- Entice those who moved away to return.
- Highlight quality of life amenities and activities
- Engage and educate entrepreneurs