Creating a Culture of Success
When it comes to businesses, our culture tends to gravitate toward a hero narrative—the man or woman who builds an enterprise out of nothing. It’s certainly true that charismatic leadership helps a business succeed, but the fact is that every business is a team effort. Success requires collaboration.
For economic development organizations, that collaboration is vital. By connecting with local businesses—through programs, workshops, communications, and other means—ED organizations help to foster growth and achieve success.
Golden Shovel Agency ensures agencies stay in touch. Our tools tell the success stories of your community and promote awareness, keeping you connected to prospects and businesses within your community.. Our specialized web applications are specifically built to help attract and retain skilled workers and to connect them to job listings and training opportunities.
Common Business Retention & Expansion Goals
- Support area businesses to expand.
- Create awareness of available programs and support.
- Stay in regular communication with area businesses.
- Keep the businesses and stakeholders informed of recent news and events
- Promote business success stories to the region, target industries and workforce.